Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A New Journey

Well, this is it, the start of a new journey, trying my hand at a blog! Not like I don't spend enough time as it is sitting at this computer! I decided to do this because I wanted to record the progression of the designing and building of my new scraproom. Now, this would be an exciting thing to be doing, if only I could actually be doing it! Instead I have to wait for #2 to empty her room completely, an impossible thing to do since she lives in New Mexico at the current time, but I am jumping ahead. Today is just the start of the blog, so I'm typing my first post, going to see how it looks, and then play around with the look. I'll be back in a day or two, tell you a little about myself, and start getting some pictures on here. Join me on my new journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment