Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Floor

YAY! My floor is in! It warms the room up so much. Not heat wise, but in the feeling when I walk into it. I'm getting even more excited now that I am seeing my vision come to life.



I went with a wood look laminate finish by Mohawk. My husband and I put it down together. It was much easier to do then when we put the wood floor in downstairs. These pieces are about 6 inches by 4 foot and they kind of just click together!

We didn't waste any pieces and even had one box left over!


As soon as the floor was down my husband couldn't wait to start building the counter top. He got some brace pieces up, and we moved some cubes in, just to see how they look!



Meanwhile I am plugging away at organizing as much as I can so I can move in and start scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! I look forward to seeing the finished room- it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete