Monday, August 9, 2010

Is Something Wrong With Me?

Ok, I admit it, I need help! Really! Do you think there is something wrong with me, when I'm laying in Yoga, during deep relaxation, and the music is soft and no one is talking and instead of making my mind blank....

I'm decorating my scraproom in my head?

It's been a busy weekend for me, along with normal life, I tried to spend as much time as I could on ACOT's Online Summer Crop. For those that have never done it, it's so much fun! Games, challenges, loads of nice people and great ideas.

I was only able to get 5 challenges done, not bad out of 10. Did not have time to play any games, nor do any of the fastscraps.

Challenge #1 was to scraplift Creative Team member's layout...

This was the layout I scraplifted from FairyMouseMom's gallery....



and I came up with this based on her layout...




Challenge #2 was to get your inspiration from the following ad....



this was the layout I came up with....



Challenge #3 was to use the 6, 7 and 8, meaning 6 of something, 7 of something and 8 of something. I used 6 flowers, 7 lines of journaling and 8 pictures...



Challenge #4 was to take any piece of ugly paper...



and use it in a different capacity. I used my cuddlebug to make flowers and buttons. I cut out a journaling circle, and used a punch for little butterflies.




Challenge # 5 was easy, just scrap an old picture. Since I am still working on pictures as far back as 2004, this was not a problem for me!



and finally, what was probably my favorite challenge, #9, scraplift an old layout of your own!

I picked one I did a few years back of the girls on christmas day...



and did this with it....


Hope your weekend was just as productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment