Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Something New

Well, instead of scrapping, or working on getting rid of DD's furniture so I can have her room, I went out and bought an EReader. I purchased the Kobo from Borders. Too bad I have no idea what I'm doing and am ready to throw the darn thing out the window!

I'm thinking maybe I should let it charge completely before I try anything else, or really get totally frustrated with it. I should learn my lesson from my IPod which is sitting in my desk drawer with only 100 songs on it, for the last 4 years since I can't ever remember how to add songs to the darn thing! Or, for that matter, now that my computer was fixed and the Tech deleted everything from it, how to get ITunes back on my computer!

I need a kid in the house! It's times like these that I really miss the girls being here, not that they would help me, but there was always a boyfriend around that could answer any questions I had.

Well, #1 will be home tomorrow night and hopefully she can help me out with this new toy, might as well get her to get my IPod working also!

have a good night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment