Friday, August 20, 2010

That Darn Cat

I'm sitting at my desk, just staring at the mess, and I looked to see what time it is. Looked at that really cute clock I made with pictures of my girls, the one that makes me smile every time I look at it. Except now! Why IS the secondhand bent straight out at a weird angle? Why WOULD the secondhand be bent straight out at a weird angle? HOW would the secondhand be bent straight out at a weird angle? MMMMMM maybe if a cat saw it moving and jumped up on my desk, onto my laptop which is always open and always on, and then proceeded to jump up to try to catch the moving secondhand???? YA THINK?

Ok, I'm complaining a lot and doing nothing. This waiting for the room to be cleaned out is killing me! I've picked my colors, my floor, my furniture. Designed the layout, thought about a desk, a chair, etc! I know, all this I've kept to myself, figured why share it if it doesn't seem to be happening.

I think the first thing I'm going to do is take an ad out on Craigs List and get rid of the snake. Yep, I said snake. He's 15 years old and lives in a 55 gallon fish tank, on the furniture in this empty room. He used to be in my room, till the cats went crazy, before that he was in #1's room, since he was hers, but she ran out of room in there. I need him out of #2's room so I can have people come look at her furniture.

Anyone want a cute 15year old Florida King Snake?

No comments:

Post a Comment